3.03.2009

Glad You're Here...


Bienvenidos to the new blog. If you're here, you must like me. I'm so glad.

Reason behind this blog: Since I received my certification to do personal training, I've had many requests for programs, advice, help with working out, etc. In order to streamline my life a little bit, I decided to create some generic workouts that would work for most people.

Disclaimer: PLEASE discuss with a doctor any concerns you may have, especially if you are just starting to exercise. Mind you, this blog's sole purpose is to give suggestions regarding exercise. I am not your trainer, but I am your friend, so be safe and careful. I don't want you to die.


Also, please feel free to leave comments on what you do and don't like about the workouts, or suggestions for what you'd like to see (besides less of my face...not possible. It's my blog).



That being said, have fun!!