3.08.2010

Day 8 - The Best Laid Plans

It's true, the plans went awry today. Little Buddy got a sudden cough in the middle of the night. No one slept much at our house, and because I don't ascribe to taking sickies to the daycare, I didn't get my workout in. I am taking today as my day off and will just do all 4 workouts in a row this week. Hopefully my muscles won't fail me.

Food-wise, I discovered an All-Bran cereal I can handle! The kind with dried strawberries in it is good. Not good-good, but "I can swallow this fiber" good.

We had a yummy chicken, mango and avocado salad for lunch.

Dinner, also plans awry. My awesome in-laws came over and took us to dinner. I think I did pretty well staying in my calorie range (half a bowl of broth-based soup and a half of a sandwich), and it was nice to have the first meal in 8 days that I didn't have to personally prepare.

No comments: