3.02.2010

Day 2...Without Chocolate.

One thing I've learned so far...I really like chocolate. No matter how full I am, I find myself at the end of every dinner thinking, I could totally go for a chocolate animal cracker. But I haven't indulged.

The food today was equally awesome. Cottage cheese and toast for breakfast, fennel/artichoke/tomato salad for lunch, and grilled salmon with fennel and mashed cauliflower for dinner. Here's a little peek at lunch.



The workout was good, took the wind RIGHT out of me to do the 1 min. run at incline 10 at 8 MPH. Sheesh! The moves were all manageable. My one complaint is that I'm running ALL over the gym trying to complete everything without stopping. If only I had a home gym. Someday, right?

J and I worked out together, so I did get more rest between sets than yesterday, which isn't good...But we're both just trying to pick up the program.

Oh, and being sore from yesterday made the workout even more exciting.

1 comment:

Jill D. said...

That looks so good! I'll have to try it!