3.05.2010

Day 3 - FREEDOM!

Didn't have a workout to do today. Hooray! All I did was work out for 20 minutes with some of my clients, but no really hard (50 lunges in a row) stuff. My muscles need a second to recover, anyway, because I'm TOTALLY feeling it.

The food, again, was great today. Our dinner was a little too salty for me, but I think if I changed the sauce a little on the chicken, it would be better for our palates.

One thing...I don't think I like breakfast food enough. I feel slightly ill every time I even THINK about having to eat a scrambled egg. And the cottage cheese/Splenda/cinnamon mixture isn't really for me. However, I think it's more that I don't want to slam a cup of cottage cheese right when I wake up, so I am planning on dividing breakfast in half and having the other half for morning snacktime.

No comments: