3.23.2010

Days 20-23: Back on the Wagon

My foot is better. I'm pleased. It's made working out a whole lot easier.

So, two things about exercise:

1. I found out that the reason I couldn't do side planks with inner thigh raises is NOT because they're impossible. It's because I'm a wimp. They came up again, and now that I'm stronger, I can actually do them. Ha. Take that, inner thigh raises.

2. I'm really losing weight on this program. I was worried for a few days there, but I've lost about 7 lbs. So, take heart, my friends. It will work for you.

And on to my favorite topic: FOOD.

This is Spicy Korean Pork Barbecue and Sesame Broccoli, Red Peppers and Spinach. If you don't mind actual FLAMES spewing from your mouth, this is your meal. Justin decided this is his favorite thing I've made so far. Recipe will follow if anyone is interested. Leave a comment if you want me to post it.

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

I love flames, post the recipe.